Grafoil® Packings & Gaskets
“Leak-Pack™” caters to GRAFOIL® Packing and Gaskets for various industries. GRAFOIL® is pure natural graphite flake. No binders and no fillers, nothing to leach out or harden. GRAFOIL® gaskets and gland packing therefore last indefinitely in virtually any fluid sealing application. What’s more, it’s free from flow, embrittlement, corrosion and ageing. This means that gland packing and gaskets mode from GRAFOIL® can perform successfully even under extreme conditions.
- HARD (HD) AND SOFT (SF) PACKING.
- METAL INSERTED AND WIRE MESH INSERTED GASKETS.
- SPIRAL WOUND AND OBLIQUE CUT GRAFOIL® GASKETS.
- SELF SEALING AND BONNET SEALING RINGS.
- GRAFOIL® TAPES.
- Temperature: -200 … +3000°C
- Pressure : up to 10,000 psi
- Chemical : PH 0-14
- Vacuum : 28″ Hg
- No Fluid losses
- Maximum Salability
- Negligible Downtime
- Long Service Life
- Absolute Reliability
- Enhanced Plant Safety
- Extended Equipment Life
- Minimal Maintenance
ONE MATERIAL- MORE SEALING – GRAFOIL® is available in a variety of forms for versatile maintenance and OEM applications.
- As cut gaskets to suit specific requirements of pipe flange gaskets, bonnet gaskets, sight gauge glass gaskets etc.
- As self adhesive gasket tape for easy handle gaskets for flanges, pressure vessels, heat exchangers etc.
- As Ribbon Packing Tape for making endless packing rings sit in the stuffing box of any pumps or valves, any size and any service.
- As endless or split gland packing rings and self sealing rings.
- As pipe thread sealants.